Important Information about Inca trail booking and reservations to take into account.
- As of today permits for the 4 day inca trail trek for April, May, June and July 2017 have been sold out.
- Permits for the Short Inca Trail are fully available for the whole of 2017.
- The number of people entering the 4 day Inca Trail has been restricted to 500 people per day. That includes the 7 day trek via Salkantay mountain.
- The Short Inca Trail or two day inca trail allows 250 people per day.
- Permits for the Inca Trail must be requested to the National Sanctuary of Machu Picchu Administration.
- Permits are available on a first come, first served basis. Usually permits for the 4 day Inca Trail for March, April, May, June, July are sold out on the firsts days of January.
- If you are trying to book for the Inca trail after January 2017. You must confirm availability with us. Nobody can guarantee availability on the 4 day Inca trail. But we can help you figure out the best alternatives.
- When You request to book the Inca Trail with us, make sure your dates are flexible. At least 3 days before and after your preferred date. This makes things easier for us to get you a permit.