Terms and conditions
EVOLUTION TREKS PERU
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thank you. Your order is complete! This document confirms your reservations with us. Please print or save a copy of this confirmation page and file it in a safe place. This confirmation is your receipt of purchase and should be attached to an invoice for your purchase. You are reading this because you received an email confirmation with this file to the email address you provided.
The following Terms and Conditions for booking a tour with us possess important information. Please read them carefully as they represent a binding contract between us; Evolution Treks Peru and You; the Signee for the travel services provided by
Evolution Treks Peru. The present document sets out the basis for a business relationship between you, the customer, and Evolution Treks Peru.
1. Deposit. When you book a tour with us, you agree to pay a non-refundable deposit for the specified tour. The deposit for most multi-day hikes is USD 300 and USD 90 for single day tours.
2. Confirmation. You will receive a confirmation email for the tour that you made a deposit. In that email you will receive this document in PDF format. At this point this contract becomes valid.
3. Cancellations. The terms of cancelations are defined by how far in advance we are notified of it. No matter the cause, cancelations have different penalties to which you "our customer" agrees to abide.
- Cancelations made one week before the trek are subject to 100% of the total cost of your tour.
- Cancelations made two weeks before the trek are subject to 80% of the total cost of your tour.
- Cancelations made three weeks before the trek are subject to 70% of the total cost of your tour.
- Cancelations made one month before the trek are subject to 60% of the total cost of your tour
4. Insurance, You, must present a valid traveler insurance policy to us at least three (03) days before the start of your hike. Evolution Treks Peru puts a lot of effort on prevention of accidents during our tours. Our Guides are trained to respond appropriately in any given situation of emergency. However, the nature of adventure tourism demands a dose of a risk of accidents of which Evolution Treks Peru withdraws all liability.
5. All Payments made by credit card must be completed one month before the start of your tour. A 3% fee must be included to your first partial deposit, and an 8% Credit card or PayPal fee must be included in all following transactions. Failing to complete your payment before this time will lead to a 10% increase in the total of your balance. These extra fees will be used to cover extra charges to our third-party providers. Evolution Treks Peru will provide a secure credit card form that you must fill in to ensure that your payment commitments are done according to these terms and conditions.
6. All final payments made by cash must be completed at least TWO days before the start of our tours. Last minute Credit card payments of your final balance are subject to an 8% surcharge for processing fees. Peru's credit card payment systems are quite new, expensive and unreliable. Cash payments are encouraged in order to maximize our operational capabilities. We understand that you might feel uncomfortable carrying large sums of cash but In Peru, almost all payments, be that food, transportation, and labor are made in cash. Also, If, you plan to stay in the Sacred Valley before the start of your tour, then you must complete your payments upon your arrival in Cusco.
7. In the event of a cancellation due to an unforeseen event. Evolution treks Peru will do everything in its reach to help you get to your destination, be that one of our tours or a different location. Also, Evolution Treks Peru will do everything in its reach to change the dates of third-party services such as train tickets, hotel reservations, and
entrances of attractions, following the terms and conditions of such third-party service providers. You must cover all extra expenses.
8. Privacy. Evolution Treks Peru does not share your private information with anyone governmental or private agency that is not involved in providing you tourists services requested by you