Duration: 3 hours ( Partial Tour) 6 hours (Full tour)
- Round-trip transportation (tourist bus)
- English-speaking Tour Guide
Does Not Include
- Entrance fee to Cathedral or Qoricancha
- Tourist Ticket for archeological sites
- 2 – 3 people: $180 total per group for full tour.
- 4 or more people: $80 per person for full tour.
- 2 – 3 people: $80 total per group for partial tour.
- 4 or more people: $40 per person for partial tour
What you need to take:
- Tourist ticket (not included in price)
- Sun hat
- Sun protection cream (factor 35 recommended)
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho
- Camera and films
Come along with us for a walk around the capital of the Incas, Cusco. We will go on a tour around the most important streets of ancient Cusco. During our tour, our guides will explain you the way the people from Cusco live, the names and stories of their most important building and plazas as well as the changes that have occurred here since the arrival of the spaniards. We will also show you the most beautiful catholic churches in town such as, the Cathedral and Santo Domingo temple or Qorikancha, the incas’ Sun Temple. Notice: The Partial tour ends here.
After a few hours in town, we will get on a bus and visit the archaeological sites of Saqsaywaman, Qenqo, Puka Pukara and Tambomachay. In all of these places, our guides will provide you with the historical background of such beautiful monuments. Our tour will end up at the Sacred Valley at the end of the afternoon.
Notice: This portion of the city tour in included only in the full tour.
What you need to bring:
- Original passports
- Boleto turistico or Tourist ticket to
- visit attractions
- Warm clothes, coat and a hat are encouraged.
- rain poncho or rain gear
- Cameras, batteries, and films